Considered "Best In Class" within the Weber® Genesis® II range the E-410 GBS®, Smoke grey has everything you would expect from a feature-heavy gas barbecue as well as offering a very useful 3264cm² cooking area.
🛑 ESTOS DÍAS SEGUIMOS ENVIANDO TU COMPRA CON NORMALIDAD.
Considered "Best In Class" within the Weber® Genesis® II range the E-410 GBS®, Smoke Grey has everything you would expect from a feature-heavy gas barbecue as well as offering a very useful 3264cm² cooking area.
Solidly built with a porcelain-enamelled lid and stainless steel side tables, the barbecue is weather-proof and easy to clean.
As with the rest of the Genesis® II barbecues the E-410 GBS®, Smoke Grey incorporates Weber's new GS4 electronic ignition system operated by a push button on the front of the unit as well as two state-of-the-art high performance tapered burners which ensure constant and even heat distribution over the entire cooking area.
Weber's famous Flavorizer® Bars are ever-present and as with previous Weber® gas barbecues continue to protect the burners underneath whilst infusing and flavouring the cooking food as fat and food juices fall onto them.
Re-housed centrally under the cook box for convenience and ease of access, a new Grease Management System has been introduced to help prevent flare-ups and making cleaning quicker and easier.
Another improvement Weber® has made with the Genesis® II is the relocation of the gas bottle to the outside of the unit to maximise internal space for accessories and to make connection to the regulator easier.
The Weber® Genesis® II E-410 GBS®, Smoke Grey comes with a porcelain-enamelled cast iron Gourmet BBQ System® cooking grate that is compatible with the full range of Weber® GBS® inserts (sold separately) to allow you to get the most out of your barbecuing experience.
All Weber® Genesis® II bbqs are compatible with the new Weber® iGrill 3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) which allows you to constantly monitor the progress and temperature of your cooking food via a unique smartphone app.
Other features across the Weber® Genesis® II range include a sleek open cart design, Tuck-away warming rack, side tables and integrated tool hooks all designed to make your cooking experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible.
• GS4 High Performance Grilling System: Electronic Ignition System, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer® Bars, Grease Management System
• Porcelain-enamelled lid and stainless steel side tables, make the barbecue weather-proof and easy to clean
• Porcelain-enamelled cast iron Gourmet BBQ System® cooking grate that fits all inserts
• Electronic Ignition System – ensured to ignite every time
• High Performance Burners – unique, tapered shape that deliver a consistent gas flow from front to back, providing the ultimate heat distribution to the cooking grates
• Flavorizer® Bars – catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavour to the food
• Grease Management System – helps to prevent flare-ups and makes clean up easy
• iGrill 3 compatible
• Sleek open cart design
• Tuck-Away warming rack
• Folding side table
• Easy gas tank access
• Integrated tool hooks
Cast Aluminium Components - 10 Years
Porcelain-enamel or Stainless Steel Lid - 10 Years
Burners - 10 Years
Cart - 2 Years
Ignition - 10 Years
Cooking Grate - 5 Years
Flavorizer® Bars - 5 Years
All Other Parts - 2 Years