If you’re looking for a barbecue, a smoker and an oven all rolled into one hefty barbequing superpower, look no further than Kamado Joe BBQs. Constructed of high-fire, heat-resistant ceramic, Kamado Joe BBQs take an ancient Japanese cooking style and combines it with modern convenience so you can grill up juicy, mouth-watering meat every time you get the fire going.
If you’re looking for a killer griller, a smoker and an oven all rolled into one hefty barbequing superpower, look no further than Kamado Joe BBQs. Constructed of high-fire, heat-resistant ceramic, Kamado Joe BBQs take an ancient Japanese cooking style and combines it with modern convenience so you can grill up juicy, mouth-watering meat every time you get the fire going. Kamado Joe BBQs have a unique ability to insulate and circulate heat. Using 100% natural lump charcoal fuel, you’ll get a robust wood-fired flavour in all the meats you cook. Grill up a delicious feast of smoky, flavoursome and succulent meat using less power and money over the long haul.
Get that genuine wood-fired taste anywhere you like with the compact wood charcoal-fired Kamado Joe Junior.
A modern incarnation of an ancient Japanese cooking style, the Kamado Joe Junior is a grill, a smoker, and an oven, and small enough for restricted spaces.
Constructed of high-fire, heat-resistant ceramic, the Kamado Joe Junior’s ability to insulate means less total heat is required to cook your meal. The clever shape of the Kamado Joe Junior circulates the heat perfectly, ensuring your food is cooked evenly. By keeping the heat in the grill, the Kamado Joe Junior ensures the moisture then stays in your meat, so you’re well on your way to the perfect juicy steak, ribs, roast, and more.
A dual-disc vent system and draft door allows you to fine-tune your temperature between 82°C and 399°C, and you can keep a close eye on the temperature with ease thanks to the extra-large, and easily-readable thermometer in the lid.
The included full-size heat deflector allows you to smoke, grill, and sear with indirect heat, or remove it for higher temperature direct cooking. The full-size stainless steel grate is hinged, so you can open it easily to add charcoal during cooking. Your cooking options are endless thanks to the versatility of the Kamado Joe Junior. Other great accessories which come standard with your Kamado Joe Junior include a sturdy stand with handles, a grill gripper, and an ash tool for cleaning out spent fuel.
- Support made of cast iron including handles
- Base and lid made of high fire heat-resistant ceramics
- Glaze made of heat-resistand ceramic coating
- Fire Box/Ring made of high fire heat-resistant ceramics
- Top vent made of cast iron
- Built-in thermometer
- Grill Grate made of 304 stainless steel
- Ø 34 cm diameter stainless steel cooking grate
- Heat deflector for an indirect cooking
- Hinge made of galvanized iron
- Draft door made of 304 stainless steel
- Ash Tool
- Grill Gripper
- Heat Range:82°C – 399°C
- Dimensions with stand: 68,5 cm height x 50,1 cm width x 52,7 cm depth
- Dimensions without stand: 55,8 cm height x 40,6 cm width x 52,7 cm depth
- Weight: 30 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty on ceramic parts
- 5 years warranty on metal parts
- 2 years on all other parts