If you’re looking for a barbecue, a smoker and an oven all rolled into one hefty barbequing superpower, look no further than Kamado Joe BBQs. Constructed of high-fire, heat-resistant ceramic, Kamado Joe BBQs take an ancient Japanese cooking style and combines it with modern convenience so you can grill up juicy, mouth-watering meat every time you get the fire going.
The Kamado Joe Classic Joe I is a grill, a smoker, and an oven, all rolled in to one. Constructed of high-fire, heat-resistant ceramic, the Kamado Joe Classic Joe I’s ability to insulate means less total heat is required to cook your meal. By locking the heat into the grill, and providing uniform cooking heat thanks to its brilliant circulation, the Kamado Joe Classic Classic Joe I keeps the moisture in the meat, so you’re left with juicy cuts, cooked to absolute perfection.
This model also features the brand’s new and highly innovative Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System in 2 levels, as well as an ash drawer, making cleaning up easier than ever before.
The system allows you to cook in multiple heat zones and on multiple cooking surfaces at once, effectively giving you twice the cooking space. Use the included heat deflectors to configure for direct or indirect cooking on each of the stainless steel half grills. Optional additional cooking surfaces are also available for purchase, giving you even more cooking versatility.
A dual-disc top vent in the lid allows you to control the cooking temperature in two ways. Temperatures from 82°C to 399°C can be achieved and maintained by adjusting the top vent, and the sliding draft door, while the extra-large, and easy-to-read built-in thermometer makes keeping an eye on your temperature a breeze.
The Kamado Joe Classic Joe I comes with a heavy-duty grill stand with folding side shelves, and oversized locking caster wheels for easy manoeuvrability, as well as stability. Also included in this great package are a grill gripper, and an ash tool.
- Support made of cast iron with locking wheels
- Base and lid made of high fire heat-resistant ceramics
- Glaze made of heat-resistand ceramic coating
- Finished Folding Side Shelves/Handle
- Fire Box/Ring made of high fire heat-resistant ceramics
- Advance Multi-Panel Firebox
- Top vent made of cast iron
- Built-in thermometer
- Grill Grate made of 304 stainless steel
- Cooking surface: Ø 49 cm
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System in 2 levels with 2 ceramic deflectors
- Ø 46 cm diameter stainless steel cooking grate
- Hinge made of galvanized iron
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Draft door made of 304 stainless steel
- Ash Tool
- Grill Gripper
- Heat Range: 107°C – 399°C
- Dimensions with stand: 121,9 cm height x 118,1 cm width x 71,1 cm depth
- Weight: 105 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty on ceramic parts
- 5 years warranty on metal parts
- 2 years on all other parts