If you’re looking for a barbecue, a smoker and an oven all rolled into one hefty barbequing superpower, look no further than Kamado Joe BBQs. Constructed of high-fire, heat-resistant ceramic, Kamado Joe BBQs take an ancient Japanese cooking style and combines it with modern convenience so you can grill up juicy, mouth-watering meat every time you get the fire going.
The Kamado Joe Pro joe is a grill, a smoker, and an oven, all rolled in to one. The Kamado Joe Pro Joe features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature. The easy-open dome includes our counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Power top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel.
With a redesigned three-tier cooking area, the Kamado Joe Pro Joe rises above the competition as the most spacious and high-functioning kamado to date. Pro Joe offers expansive, restaurant-inspired capabilities for grilling, searing, roasting, and perfecting low-and-slow smoking with the revolutionary SlōRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber. The Pro Joe offers grilling aficionados and professionals alike the ability to both smoke BBQ for a crowd or fire it up for true steakhouse searing. Harnessing the power of cyclonic airflow technology to control heat and smoke, the SlōRoller insert is designed to perfect the taste and texture of food on low-and-slow cooks up to 260 °C, and is easily swapped out for heat deflector plates when searing or grilling at higher temperatures.
A dual-disc top vent in the lid allows you to control the cooking temperature in two ways. Temperatures from 82°C to 399°C can be achieved and maintained by adjusting the top vent, and the sliding draft door, while the extra-large, and easy-to-read built-in thermometer makes keeping an eye on your temperature a breeze.
New Counterbalance Air Lift Hinge reduces lift weight by 96%. The single air lift counterbalance hinge mechanism provides a feather-light feel throughout the opening range of the lid, helping it to remain stationary at any angle over 10 degrees, until it is manually moved to another position, or locked in the closed position with the stainless steel front latch.
This model also features the brand’s new and highly innovative Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System in 3 levels. The system allows you to cook in multiple heat zones and on multiple cooking surfaces at once, effectively giving you three times the cooking space. Use the included heat deflectors to configure for direct or indirect cooking on each of the stainless steel half grills. Optional additional cooking surfaces are also available for purchase, giving you even more cooking versatility.
Also included in this great package are a grill gripper, and an ash toolas well as an ash drawer, making cleaning up easier than ever before. Other featured innovation that come standard with the Pro Joe includes the Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox.
- Base and lid made of high fire heat-resistant ceramics
- Glaze made of heat-resistand ceramic coating
- SlōRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber
- New Counterbalance Air Lift Hinge – reduces lift weight by 96%
- New Fibreglass Gasket – 10x the life of normal gaskets
- Stainless Steel latch, combined with new Fibreglass gasket gives category-leading airtight seal
- 304 Stainless Steel Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- New Multi-panel Firebox – eliminates cracking
- Fire Box/Ring made of high fire heat-resistant ceramics
- Built-in thermometer
- Grill Grate made of 304 stainless steel
- Cooking surface: Ø 61 cm
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Hinge made of galvanized iron
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Draft door made of 304 stainless steel
- 304 grade Stainless Steel Ash Tray and Lower Vent
- Ash Tool
- Grill Gripper
- Heat Range: 82°C – 399°C
- Dimensions: 72,2 cm height x 111 cm width x 90,2 cm depth
- Weight: 230 kg
- Limited lifetime warranty on ceramic parts
- 5 years warranty on metal parts
- 2 years on all other parts