Bluetooth electric digital smoker 30'' Masterbuilt is perfect for the beginner or the pro. You’ll achieve competition-ready results in your own backyard without the hassle of charcoal or propane. Simply plug this smoker in and control the smoker from a distance using Bluetooth Smart technology.
For over 45 years, Masterbuilt has created innovative and simple-to-use cooking products with the consumer in mind. Masterbuilt is well-known for the quality of its electric smokers, fryers and complete line of grills and accessories. In 2018 Masterbuilt combined its business with Kamado Joe what underlines the quality of the products of this brand even more.
Bluetooth electric digital smoker 30'' Masterbuilt is perfect for the beginner or the pro. You’ll achieve competition-ready results in your own backyard without the hassle of charcoal or propane. Simply plug this smoker in and control the smoker from a distance using Bluetooth Smart technology. You can monitor meat temperature with the built-in meat probe thermometer, power on or power off the smoker and also control the smoker settings from the application. This acts as a digital remote control for the smoker. Open the box and you’ll find a full insulated smoking cabinet, four chrome-plated smoking racks, a wood chip tray, a water pan, and a drip pan. The patented side wood chip loader lets you experiment with flavor without opening the smoker door. Wood chips fed into the bottom of the unit slowly combust, releasing smoke and heat into the smoking chamber. Meat in the chamber cooks slowly at low temperature and acquires incredible smoky flavor along the way.
Control temperature and time, power on/off, operate light, and monitor meat temperature from your smart device or digital control panel
Electric Heating Element:
If gas is out of the question, and you don’t want to mess around with charcoal, electric smokers let you smoke to your heart’s content. It’s easy to start and control, it gets up to temperature in a hurry, and you can still use real wood smoking chips. 800W heating element delivers consistent cooking temperatures from 38°C -135°C.
The body is fully insulated, which means minimal heat loss, more consistent temps and more consistent cooking times. This is especially useful for those of us who live in places where it cools off in the fall and winter that can play havoc with internal smoker temps.
Knowing what temperature your smoker is running at is one of the keys to good smoking. It is imperative to maintain a consistent temperature throughout the process, and having a built-in thermostat helps to hold your desired degrees.
Top-Mounted Digital Control Panel:
All the information you need is displayed in the most convenient location – right on the top of the smoker. Your fingers will be well clear of any hot spots as you set your time and temperature, and it’s easy to check on.
Side Wood Chip Loading System:
Opening the door causes heat and smoke loss, and adds time to your smoking. To minimize the need for accessing the smoking chamber, the convenient chip loading system allows you to access the wood chip pan from the side of the smoker, without having to open the door.
The latch mechanism pulls the door tightly shut and locks it in place. There is no chance you’re going to accidentally open it and lose your heat, and it makes a tight seal to keep all the smoke inside where it belongs.
- Control temperature and time, power on/off, operate light, and monitor meat temperature from your smart device or digital control panel
- Digital panel controls turns smoker on/off and easily sets temperature and time
- 4 chrome-coated smoker racks with space to cook up to 80 pounds of food
- Grill + Finish element: patent-pending top element for grilling and finishing your recipes
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add chips without opening the smoker door
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Built-in meat probe thermometer
- Fully-insulated smoker body lets you cook year round
- 2 Adjustable air dampers for smoke control
- Removable drip pan that catches food drippings for easy clean-up
- Water bowl that adds moisture and flavor
- Wood chip tray for easy ash removal
- Door latch
- Handle and wheels to make moving smoker easy
- Rear grease tray that catches excess food drippings
- Cooking space: 730 inches
- Heating element: 1 x 1300 Watts
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Fuel Source: Electric
- Cooking capacity: Up to 4 racks of ribs, 4 pork butts, 6 chickens or 2 turkeys
- Dimensions: 85 cm height x 52,5 cm width x 50,5 cm depth
- Weight: 21,4 kg
- Warranty: 1 year